Monitoring and Evaluation Administrator (P/T)
Ireland’s national organisation for one-parent families is recruiting a part-time (14 hours) Monitoring and Evaluation Administrator. One Family is Ireland’s organisation for people parenting alone, sharing parenting or separating. We provide support, information and specialist family support services to all members of all one-parent families, as well as to those experiencing an unplanned pregnancy and to professionals working with one-parent families. One Family’s vision is that every family in Ireland will be cherished equally, and will enjoy the social, financial and legal equality to create their own positive future.
The One Family Monitoring and Evaluation Administrator will be responsible for the data entry of all service user activity for the Separating Well for Children Project and the Parenting Service into One Family’s database. The role will also be responsible for scheduling and reporting on evaluation and monitoring tools implemented across the service in relation to service user activity. This post requires the candidate to work from our office in Smithfield.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Administrator in One Family will be responsible to the Director of Parenting on a daily basis and will be subject to all the Policies and Procedures of One Family.
The job description of the Monitoring and Evaluation Administrator Assistant is designed in response to a strategic planning process and is subject to change in line with the overall strategic goals of the organisation.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Excellent IT skills particularly in the areas of MS 365; Access, Outlook, Word, Excel and the internet.
- Experience of databases; Access or Salesforce.
- Client-focussed perspective.
- Enthusiastic and motivated.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a team.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Well-organised with good attention to detail.
One Family is an equal opportunities employer | www.onefamily.ie