Monitoring and Evaluation Administrator (P/T)
Ireland’s national organisation for one-parent families is recruiting a part-time (14 hours) Monitoring and Evaluation Administrator. One Family is Ireland’s organisation for people parenting alone, sharing parenting or separating. We provide support, information and specialist family support services to all members of all one-parent families, as well as to those experiencing an unplanned pregnancy and to professionals working with one-parent families. One Family’s vision is that every family in Ireland will be cherished equally, and will enjoy the social, financial and legal equality to create their own positive future.
The One Family Monitoring and Evaluation Administrator will be responsible for the data entry of all service user activity for the Separating Well for Children Project and the Parenting Service into One Family’s database. The role will also be responsible for scheduling and reporting on evaluation and monitoring tools implemented across the service in relation to service user activity. This post requires the candidate to work from our office in Smithfield.
- To input weekly service user activity statistics across the Parenting service and the Separating Well for Children project.
- To support the evaluation process with service users and generate timely feedback in the form of reports to the Line Manger.
- To support the implementation and reporting on validated assessments used across the service and to generate timely reports for the Line Manager.
- To assist the Director of Parenting or other staff in defined and agreed areas.
- To support the organisation in complying with GDPR policies and procedures.
- To maintain the One Family database, ensuring client contact details and service attendance records are up to date.
- To be responsible for the completion of all administrative work associated with the post.
- To attend all required staff meetings, trainings and development days.
- To participate in supervision and reviews with the Director of Parenting.
- To undertake other areas of work where necessary or as requested by the Director of Parenting.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Administrator in One Family will be responsible to the Director of Parenting on a daily basis and will be subject to all the Policies and Procedures of One Family.
The job description of the Monitoring and Evaluation Administrator Assistant is designed in response to a strategic planning process and is subject to change in line with the overall strategic goals of the organisation.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Excellent IT skills particularly in the areas of MS 365; Access, Outlook, Word, Excel and the internet.
- Experience of databases; Access or Salesforce.
- Client-focussed perspective.
- Enthusiastic and motivated.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a team.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Well-organised with good attention to detail.
The post is for 14 hours per week during office hours, Monday to Friday. Flexibility can be offered and expected on when these hours are delivered. The hourly rate is €12.71.
A cover letter and CV addressing the required competencies should be emailed to: Geraldine Kelly, Director of Parenting, One Family, 8 Coke Lane, Smithfield, Dublin 7 E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 20th August 2021.
One Family is an equal opportunities employer | www.onefamily.ie