Policy Submissions and Positions
One Family responds independently and in collaboration with other organisations to calls for policy submissions on a wide-range of issues annually. We also develop position papers on important and emergent issues. Our core policy positions are set out in our yearly Pre-Budget Submission.
- 2020| Pre-Budget Submission – Budget 2021 One Family Pre-Budget Submission 2021
- 2019 | Pre-Budget Submission – Budget 2020 One Family Pre-Budget Submission 2020
- 2018 | Pre-Budget Submission – Budget 2019 One Family Pre-Budget Submission 2019
- 2017 | Pre-Budget Submission – Budget 2018 One Family Pre-Budget Submission 2018
- 2016 | Pre-Budget Submission – Budget 2017 One Family Pre-Budget Submission 2017
- 2015 | Pre-Budget Submission – Budget 2016 One Family Pre-Budget Submission 2016
- 2014 | Pre-Budget Submission – Budget 2015 One Family Pre-Budget Submission 2015
- 2013 | Pre-Budget Submission – Budget 2014 One Family Pre-Budget Submission 2014
National One-Parent Family Alliance
- 2021 | Joint NGO submission Position on Child Maintenance. Link here
- 2021 | Joint NGO submission to the Oireachtas Joint Committee on Children, Disability, Equality and Integration on the General Scheme of the Parent’s Leave and Benefit (Amendment) Bill. Link here
- 2020 | Joint NGO submission COVID-19 & One-parent families Link here
- 2021 | Submission to the Joint Committee on Children, Disability, Equality and Integration in relation to the General Scheme of the Parent’s Leave and Benefit (Amendment) Bill. Link here
- 2020 | Submission to the Citizens’ Assembly on Gender Equality Link here
Mother and Baby Home Commission
- 2020 | Submission to the Mother and Baby Home Commission Link here.
Low Pay Commission
- 2019 | On the National Minimum Wage. Link here.
Law Reform Commission
- 2018 | Fifth Programme of Law Reform. (Family Law) Link here.
Central Statistics Office
- 2017 | On the Content of the Questionnaire for 2021 Census. Link here.
SOLAS: Further Education and Training in Ireland
- 2019 | Further Education and Training Strategy 2020-2024. Forthcoming. Link here.
National Action Plan for Social Inclusion
- 2019 | Public Consultation and Review 2007-2017 (St Vincent de Paul). Link here.
- 2018 | Public Consultation: National Action Plan for Social Inclusion
DES (Dept. of Education and Skills)
- 2019 | Statement of Strategy 2019-2021. Link here. Online Submission.
HSE (Health Services Executive)
- 2018 | Public Consultation into Role of Voluntary Organisations.Link here. Online Submission.
DHPLG: (Dept of Housing Planning and Local Government)
- 2019 | See Pre-Budget Submission: Link here.
European Union Submissions
- 2018 | Coalition 2030 High-Level Political Forum Report May 2018. Ireland’s implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals. (European Anti-Poverty Network). Link here.