Corporate Services Manager | Part-time
One Family is currently recruiting for the part-time position of Corporate Services Manager on a 3-year contract. This is a busy role, with a wide span of diverse responsibilities reporting to the CEO. The role requires an experienced professional with strong operational and leadership experience, who can operate in both a hands-on and a strategic manner, utilising problem solving and communication skills.
Ireland’s national organisation for one-parent families is recruiting a part-time (20 hours/ week) Corporate Services Manager. One Family is Ireland’s organisation for people parenting alone, sharing parenting or separating. We provide support, information and specialist family support services to all members of all one-parent families, as well as to those experiencing an unplanned pregnancy and to professionals working with one-parent families. One Family’s vision is that every family in Ireland will be cherished equally, and will enjoy the social, financial and legal equality to create their own positive future.
One Family would like to recruit an experienced Corporate Services Manager to deliver high quality corporate support to all areas of the organisation, the CEO and the Board, overseeing all aspects of administration, HR, H&S, Data Protection, procurement, facilities management, Reception and IT in line with our Strategic Plan 2019-2021 and future strategies.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the CEO, Finance Manager and Board to ensure excellent corporate services for One Family.
- Ensure the smooth running of all areas of corporate services including Administration, Human Resources (HR), Health & Safety (H&S), Data Protection, Procurement, Facilities Management and IT.
- Act as the go-to person for all organisational support needs and delegate as appropriate.
- Work with service teams to streamline and improve processes, ensuring efficiency and optimum service user and staff satisfaction.
- Work with service teams to ensure high standards of governance and consistent compliance with corporate policies and legislation.
- Ensure a safe, secure, and well-maintained facility (including remote work as appropriate) that meets environmental, health, and security standards.
- Lead the organisational adherence to GDPR requirements.
- Ensure HR policies are up to date and disseminated; responsible for all HR administration.
- Ensure appropriate IT provision for organisational needs.
- Responsible for Administrative Team including Admin Supervisor, Receptionist and Caretaker.
- Budgetary responsibility for defined areas of authority.
- Provide strategic input and collaborate with colleagues as a member of the Heads of Service Team.
- Work in partnership internally and externally across relevant areas of work.
- Attend all required staff meetings, trainings and development days.
- Participate in supervision and reviews with the One Family CEO.
- Undertake other areas of work where necessary or as requested by the CEO.
Essential Skills include:
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in office and administration management experience with specific experience in at least five of the following areas of responsibility:
- Administration, Human Resources (HR), Health & Safety (H&S), Data Protection, Procurement, Facilities Management and IT.
- A relevant qualification in one or more specific areas of responsibility and/or in Business Administration.
- Experience of working at a management level.
- Experience leading, managing and motivating a staff team.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Self-starter with a process improvement mindset.
- Excellent at problem solving ensuring the issue is dealt with.
- Willingness to learn and adapt and encourages the same in others.
- Flexible, with ability to work on own initiative and co-operatively.
- Efficient multi-tasker, with excellent time management skills.
Desirable Experience includes:
- Experience working in a not for profit organisation.
Terms of Role
The post is for 20 hours per week, four hours per day from Monday to Friday with the role is based in the premises at all times. Flexibility can be offered and expected on when these hours are delivered. The full time (35 hour week) salary scale is €42.8k-€45.8K based on skills and experience with the salary provided pro rata for 20 hours. The role is a 3 year contract which can be extended subject to funding. There is a six month probationary period.
One Family is an equal opportunities employer | www.onefamily.ie