Join us – become a One Family Member.
Help us to build a nationwide movement of people who are committed to equality for all families.
One Family has worked and lobbied on behalf of one-parent families for nearly 45 years. Many of the issues we’ve fought for in the past have become basic rights in Ireland (read Our History to find out more) but there is still a long way to go. Life for many one-parent families in Ireland remains a battle to overcome prejudice, pressures and poverty with 60% of individuals from these households experiencing one or more forms of deprivation (EU-SILC 2014).
One in four families with children in Ireland is a one-parent family with over half a million people living in a one-parent family so these issues directly affect everyone. Membership of One Family is free and open to anybody who is a member of a one-parent family, anybody who works with one-parent families or people who simply care.
Why join? There’s lots of reasons:
- you will be part of an organisation that consults with its members, for example, on our Strategy and on Budget Submissions
- you will be part of a respected national organisation with over 40 years experience in working towards equality for all families in Ireland
- you will receive our regular ezine which is packed full of information and updates
- you can avail of discounted One Family training
- you can avail of partner offers
- you can take part in campaigns and lobby the Irish Government, and know you’re actively making a difference
- you will receive advance notice of One Family seminars and lectures
- you will be invited to events
Join right now! Email us or fill in the short form below.