One Family and Covid19
We are aware that many of you are facing into a time of uncertainty due to the impacts of COVID19 on Ireland. We would like to remind you that we are here and that we will be working hard in the coming days to support you and your families.
Some reminders that may be useful for you to keep you and your family safe:
- Keep basic hygiene in place such as thoroughly washing all hands every time you enter your home as well as regularly during the day.
- Do not panic-buy and try to encourage others not to do so either. Supply chains of food and goods to shops is apparently good and there should be enough for everyone.
- Even though we are being recommended to practice social-distancing, you can stay connected by phone or online with others.
- There may be local informal support networks online as well to support people who may not make it to shops etc. This hashtag may be helpful #SelfIsolationHelp
- We will keep you up to date with information from the Department of Social Protection and if you are a customer of theirs or if you are likely to need to use illness benefit, the most recent information from them is available here: https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/99104a-covid-19-coronavirus/
We will be sharing resources over the coming days and doing our best to meet your needs. If you have any difficulties that you think we can help with please contact our askonefamily helpline on 1890 66 2212 or 01 662 9212 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you and your family stay well.