Social Media Content Creator | September 2021
An exciting role has arisen in our Communications Service. Working to the
Communications and Events Manager, the purpose of this part-time role is to actively assist with development of the digital marketing/social media strategy and creation of social media content for One Family.
One Family is Ireland’s national organisation for people parenting alone, sharing parenting and those separating.
Person Specification – you must:
- Enthusiastic individual with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Two to five years’ digital marketing experience, ideally gained in a Not-for-Profit environment.
- Proven experience delivering engaging social media campaigns.
- Excellent IT skills with proven experience on creating social media content.
- Knowledge and experience with a range of digital tools including video, social media, PPC, SEO, analytics tools.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
- A third-level qualification in Marketing and/or Digital Marketing.
- You will create content for video, e-newsletters, online fundraising and marketing collateral, campaign briefing and reports, web and social media, blogs and more.
- Support the development and execution of One Family’s digital marketing/social media strategy.
- With an in-depth understanding of all aspects of digital and social media, you will help to manage our social media presence, as well as drive the expansion of new social platforms and manage our website and e-learning platforms from a content, maintenance and development point of view.
- Having an appreciation of branding, excellent writing skills and outstanding attention to detail, you will need to ensure that across the organisation our digital content is in line with brand guidelines.
- With an understanding of CRO, Google Analytics, SEO, social media insights, online media, performance analysis, digital ad technologies and more, you will have the ability to develop, analyse, report and take action on digital statistics to increase conversion.
- You will liaise with colleagues across the organisation to support the development and maintenance of content and schedule digital/social media communications.
- End-to-end management of digital campaigns, promotions and initiatives, working broadly across the organisation.
- To have the discretion, judgement and skills to answer social media queries in a supportive and sensitive manner.
- All administrative work associated with the post.
- Database compilation and entry.
- Maintenance of statistics and production of reports as required.
- Participation in all required staff meetings, trainings, strategic planning and
- Participation in supervision and reviews.
- To represent One Family externally as required.
- To undertake other areas of work where necessary or as requested by the Communications and Events Manager or CEO.
Please Note: The Social Media Content Creator in One Family will be responsible to the One Family Communications and Events Manager on a daily basis and will be subject to all the Policies and Procedures of One Family.
The job description of the Social Media Content Creator is designed in response to a strategic planning process and is subject to change in line with the overall strategic goals of
This is a part-time post of 23 hours per week with an annual pro-rata salary of between €17-24K, equivalent full-time rate for this role would be circa €26-37k.
Candidates will be remunerated based on skills and experience. This post is subject to a six
month probationary period, will be based remotely and/or in One Family’s offices in Dublin 7.
A cover letter and CV addressing the required competencies should be emailed to Noel Sweeney, Communications and Events Manager, One Family at: email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is Friday 8 October 2021 at 5pm.
First and second round interviews will be held soon after.
One Family is an equal opportunities employer.