Specialist support services for families experiencing conflict:
Are you having difficulty sharing parenting, arranging access, agreeing maintenance? Are you worried about supporting your child (ren) through change or communicating with their other parent(s)? If so, One Family understands and offers a range of specialist supports to help you and your
We offer supports that can meet the needs of parents and children as they move through family separation into shared parenting and new family forms. We support parents to develop the confidence they need to guide, support and communicate with their children throughout all these changes.
The services we offer include:
- Assessment of the needs of your family.
- Counselling for individual adults, both parents together and teens.
- Creative therapies for young children and young people from four years of age up to teens.
- Group based parenting supports focused on shared parenting and parenting after separation:
- Family Communications – Parenting When Separated
- Family Communications – Parenting Teens
- Positive Parenting For Changing Families
- Self Care and Personal Growth When Parenting
- Parenting Through Stressful Times
- Parents Under Pressure.
- Individual parent mentoring and key-work to explore the challenges of working through the family transitions.
- Mediation service for parents and for family members.
For more information contact:
Telephone: 01 662 9212 or lo-call helpline: 1890 662 212
For our Separating Well leaflet click here