Policy | Election Promises
One Family has been campaigning for equal rights for lone parents and those who are sharing parenting in the lead up to the election. The One Family election manifesto has six key points that need to be addressed by the next government to ensure these concerns are heard and dealt with.
- Work to end child poverty in Ireland.
- Ensure that work pays for everyone.
- Undertake a full review of the One Family Payment Reforms.
- Support shared parenting.
- Recognise and protect all families in the Constitution, not just married families.
- Invest in our family law courts and services.
We have analysed each party manifesto to identify their commitments to these six points in the document below.