Parent alone? Looking to change your life?
One Family is committed to continued development of its offering to lone parents wishing to return to work/ and or education. In conjunction with Ballsbridge College of Further Education we are now offering the opportunity to take additional FETAC level 4 modules as part of One Family Options programme. One Family is now recruiting for the following programmes:
The Options programme will provide
- Practical skills for progression into, Employment, Self Employment and/or College
- Career tasters in a range of subjects: IT, Business and Social care
- Experience of Further Education environment
- FETAC Level 4 accreditation in Information Technology, Entrepreneurial Skills and Healthcare.
- Learners who have prior learning in this area may have an option to Achieve Level 5 certification.
- Wednesday and Thursday mornings 10- 1 pm, starting on 28th September
The New Futures Programme ( FETAC Level 5 Personal and Professional development) will provide
- Personal development skills to enhance confidence and self esteem
- Communication skills and anger management
- In depth self awareness of personal strengths, interests, values, personality type and learning styles
- Guidance towards best fit career and college course choices
- Decision making and financial planning
- Balancing parenting with work / education,
- Comprehensive goal setting and action planning skills to enable progression
- Career clinic: preparation of CV and interview preparation
- Shadowing opportunities in a range of college and/or work place environments
- Keyworking support once a fortnight throughout the programme.
- Mondays and Tuesdays 10 – 1:30 pm, starting on 26th September
For further information please contact Helen or Aisling on 01 6629212 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com