One Family’s New Steps programme is an eight week parenting support and self-development programme for people parenting alone or sharing parenting. New Steps can be taken as a stand-alone programme and is also an introductory course into our New Futures programme.
Join the New Steps programme and you can:
- Become more confident
- Build on and strengthen your parenting skills
- Recognise the importance of looking after you
- Get the support and friendship of a group of parents in the same situation as you
As part of the programme, the following supports are available:
- Wrap-around and one-to-one support
- Optional counselling, information and parenting supports within One Family
- Travel costs will be covered (up to €3 per day) and limited on-site childcare is available. Small subsidies may be available towards off-site childcare costs
- One-to-one sessions with your key-worker are offered every two weeks. These sessions are designed to help you to achieve personal goals within the aims and objectives of the New Steps programme
When? New Steps is on Monday from 10am to 1pm. The next programme starts on 14th May 2018 and will run until the end of June 2018.
For further information, please contact Ciara Ryan on 01 662 9212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This project is part supported by the Irish Government and the European Social Fund as part of the ESF Programme for Employability, Inclusion and Learning (PEIL) 2014-2020.