One Family’s New Steps programme is an eight week parenting support and self-development programme for people parenting alone or sharing parenting. New Steps can be taken as a stand-alone programme and is also an introductory course into our New Futures programme.
When: New Steps programme starts May 2020 and will run until end of June 2020 Classes meet once a week from 10:00am-1:00pm on Tuesdays.
Where: One Family, 8 Coke Lane, Smithfield, Dublin 7, D07 EN2Y.
How to apply: Contact Niamh at reception on 01 662 9212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are open.
- Become more confident.
- Build on and strengthen your parenting skills.
- Recognise the importance of looking after you.
- Peer support from parents in the same situation as you.
- Regular one-to-one support with key worker.
- Parenting supports.
- Travel costs (up to €3 per day).
- Limited on-site childcare and small subsidies may be available towards off-site childcare costs.