Early Years Intervention Service
COVID-19: During the Covid-19 restrictions the Early Years Intervention Service is operating the following supports:
- Facebook Group that has been newly designed to help us keep in touch with families we work with, to promote and share the ideas for Early Years learning experiences, to share the tips, fun games and to promote discussions about Early Childhood Education and Care.
- Support Phone Calls are offered to families attending the Early Years Service in One Family. The calls will offer information and support related to following:
- Tips for nurturing and protecting children at home
- Tips for calming activities during a difficult time
- Supporting child’s development through stimulating and rich learning experiences easily implemented in the home environment
About our service:
One Family’s Early Years Intervention Service offers support to children aged 0 – 3 years of age. We offer part-time and sessional places to children whose parents may be accessing One Family’s services or children who live in our community and present with high level needs.
The aim of our service is to offer a high level of intervention over the early years of a child’s life in order to support children as they transition into pre-school and mainstream services.
We assess children’s needs using the Better Outcomes, Brighter Futures goals and key milestones for children as set out in Aistear – the Early Childhood Curriculum Framework.
We work closely with parents engaging them in regular assessment, including ‘Parents Under Pressure, Signs of Safety’. We aim to support the parent and child in these early years in order to see positive outcomes for children and improved wellbeing overall for families.
To view One Family’s Early Years Intervention Service Parents’ Handbook click here.
All members of our Early Years team are qualified to Level 8 in ECEC and Level 9 in Mentoring, Management and Leadership in Early Years.
To access the One Family Early Years Intervention Service contact:
Jelena Simic: Manager
Tel: 01-662 9212 or email@example.com
Professional Referrals are required for all children accessing the service.