Building a Family Law System… for Families
Thursday 14 May 2020 | IHREC | 9am – 1pm
One Family is delighted to host a seminar entitled Building a Family Law System…for Families on Thursday 14 May 2020 from 9.30am – 1pm at the Irish Human Rights and Equality Commission, Green Street, Dublin 7. The seminar sets out to examine the proposed Family Law Court legislation and look at the opportunities it offers to develop an innovative and impactful child-centred approach to family law in Ireland.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Anthony Douglas – former head of CAFCASS
- Colin Daly – President of the District Court
- Geoffrey Shannon – Academic, expert and practitioner
- Rosanne Cubitt – Relationships Scotland
- Peter Mullan – Courts Service
- Karen Kiernan – CEO of One Family.
- €100 – legal professionals/statutory sector
- €50 for NGOs/students
If you cannot afford the fee but would like to attend please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CPD: This course may be eligible for one CPD point per hour of attendance for legal practitioners