One Family’s New Steps programme is an eight week parenting support and self-development programme for people parenting alone or sharing parenting. New Steps can be taken as a stand-alone programme and is also an introductory course into our New Futures programme.
Due to COVID 19 our New Steps Course due to commence in May has been postponed. PLEASE CONTINUE TO APPLY for our New Futures Employability programme commencing September 2020. To apply or if you have any course questions please call Niamh at 01 6629212 or email email@example.com
- Become more confident.
- Build on and strengthen your parenting skills.
- Recognise the importance of looking after you.
- Peer support from parents in the same situation as you.
- Regular one-to-one support with key worker.
- Parenting supports.
- Travel costs (up to €3 per day).
- Limited on-site childcare and small subsidies may be available towards off-site childcare costs.